Aesthetic product supplier 4T Medical has launched the Cube Light across the UK. An LED device for light emitting diode therapy, the Cube Light stimulates the skin’s natural rejuvenation and repair processes without discomfort or downtime. It has 6 different wavelengths of light to treat a wide range of skin concerns including acne, sun damage, redness and rosacea, inflammatory conditions, wound healing, hair loss, as well as reducing fine lines and wrinkles. The various LEDs can be used individually or combined for multi-wavelength treatments to enhance results.
Unlike many other LED devices, the Cube Light has no direct contact with skin and can easily be positioned over the face or any part of the body. While the head flap and scalp diode function are specifically designed for hair loss treatments. For added patient comfort the Cube Light has an automatic fan and an AUX source for media/music to play through the device.
Each of the 6 wavelengths on the Cube Light penetrates the skin at different depths and causes various reactions:
- Red light penetrates deep into the epidermis to promote collagen and elastin synthesis and so help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Red LED light is also thought to improve blood circulation and help with the penetration of active ingredients.
- Near infrared light has anti-inflammatory properties and triggers wound healing. This wavelength can also help with pain relief and muscle relaxation.
- Blue light is antibacterial. It reduces activity in the sebaceous glands and targets the bacteria responsible for acne. It can also calm sensitive, problematic skin.
- Green light has a calming effect and can help lighten age spots, sun damage and hyperpigmentation for a brighter, more even complexion.
- Yellow light is used to relieve rosacea, flushed skin and redness. It can also help reduce melanin production.
- The Scalp Diode is used to treat hair loss. It improves blood circulation and helps stimulate the hair follicles.