Ideal for the non-surgical and non-ablative treatment of various skin conditions such as aging (wrinkles, stretching), acne scar treatment and hyperpigmentation.
Raffine is safe, effective and suitable for all skin types and can be used all over the face and body to stimulate the natural production of new collagen and elastin thereby erasing wrinkles and smoothing surgical or acne scars.
The features and benefits of the Raffine skin needling pen include:
- Automatic – Very easy & safe to use as the needle tips are hidden inside the guide.
- Ergonomic design – Can help alleviate the discomfort caused by Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS).
- Safe – The disposable needle tips means it is safe to share the hand-piece with other patients. Be sure to change the sterile cartridge after every patient.
- Economical – No need to buy a new device every time (like MTS). Just replace the cartridge!
- Less Pain – The needle tips are inserted into skin perpendicularly and so pain is minimized.
- Adjustable Needle Length – The needle length can be adjusted (from 0.1mm to 2.0mm) depending on the areas or the purpose of treatment.
- Efficient & Effective – It is more efficient & effective at treating narrow areas such as the nose, around eyes, or mouth, as the hand-piece device allows you to treat areas at whichever angle you require.
For more information about the Raffine or to find out about microneedling training, contact 4T medical.