Cebelia Eye Brightening
Ask an Expert
If you have a question about Cebelia Eye Brightening our experts are here to help.
Helps diminish pigmented eye circles and evens skin tone.
Cebelia Eye Brightening regulates melanogenesis at different levels; it is recommended for hyperpigmentation (brown/black colour), brown spots and an uneven complexion around the eye contour area.
Contains 3 Powerful Depigmenting Ingredients
- Pekaline (patented innovation) - Inhibits PKA and acidifies the pH in melanosomes.
- Stabilised Vitamin C - Inhibits tyrosinase, and consequently the formation of melanin, while reducing oxidized melanin levels.
- Niacinamide (vitamin PP) - active form of vitamin B3. This vitamin inhibits the transfer of melanosomes (produced by melanocytes) to keratinocytes, thus controlling pigmentation. It also reduces the risk of irritation by strengthening the skin barrier.
- Meticulous selection of active ingredients – Active ingredients were selected to combine maximal efficiency with high tolerance. For example, vitamin PP (niacinamide), helps strengthen the skin barrier, thereby reducing the risk of irritation from other active ingredients.
- Without AHA – Does not contain alpha-hydroxy acids or natural fruit acids which can be irritating, especially for the fragile skin around the eye contour area.
- A pH close to the one of the skin - Skin has an average pH of 5.5; the pH of Eye Brightening is around 5.1.
- Non-irritating - An evaluation of skin compatibility was carried out using consecutive applications under a semi-occlusive bandage in a 48 hour period.
Apply twice daily using gentle, circular movements on cleansed skin (avoid contact with eyes) during a minimum of 2 months. The applicator tip provides a cooling effect.
It is imperative to use a sun cream (SPF 30+) during the day.
Suitable for all skin types and tones, as well as sensitive skin.