Delegates will learn how to build individual treatment plans using the CLINICCARE Peel range depending on indication and sensitivity of the patient’s skin. A maximum of 4 aesthetic professionals only per course.
The 4-hour training course will cover:
- Skin anatomy and physiology
- Indications for use – including areas of treatments
- Differences in peel solutions and appropriate selection to suit the client
- Effectiveness of treatment – including strength and post treatment skincare
- Handling adverse reactions
- Appropriate combining of further treatment options
Carrying out a consultation:
- Client selection – including client medical history, drugs, and supplements list
- Skin analysis and pre-treatment considerations
- Contraindications and cautions to treatment
- Consenting clients
Demonstration and practice session:
- Client preparation for treatment
- Importance of describing the sensation of treatment to clients
- Effective treatment techniques
- Health and safety management: including choice of equipment, safe handling of chemicals, and equipment management
- Number and frequency of treatments
- Use of homecare products
- Maintaining client records
- Post treatment advice
- Importance of treatment insurance
For your practical work, delegates are each asked to bring 1 model who matches our model selection criteria. Do talk to us if you’re finding it difficult to source a model.
The course is accredited by CPD and recognised by all major insurance companies. You will earn 4 CPD points for completing this Chemical Peel training course with 4T Medical.
We also offer ongoing support following training; someone is always on the end of the phone or via email to answer queries during our working hours.
Training manual supplied.
Your place will only be confirmed once payment has been received. Payment plan options available, please enquire.
This course can also be booked as a bespoke training course. The advantages of bespoke training is that you can have hands on experience with a number of models concentrating on the specific indications required, we can be flexible regarding the training location and you can have up to 4 delegates attending.
Places will be offered to aesthetic professionals who have achieved NVQ Level 2 in Beauty or equivalent. The minimum age for entry to the course is 18 years. Each delegate will agree to promote a responsible attitude to health and safety and cooperate with others in maintaining a safe environment throughout their training.