This course covers theory, demonstration and hands on practical experience to enable delegates to understand the technology and offer treatment for indication. We provide the highest standard of service, knowledge and practice for you to gain the confidence to carry out treatment effectively.
A maximum of 4 aesthetic professionals only per course.
Training manual supplied.
The training will cover:
- Understanding plasma
- Skin anatomy & physiology
- Indications suitable for treatment
- Improvement of the absorption of therapeutic substances
- Treatment protocol including aftercare
- Appropriate combining of further treatment options with cold plasma
Carrying out a Consultation:
- Client selection – including client medical history
- Skin analysis and pre-treatment considerations
- Contraindications and cautions to treatment
- Consenting clients
Demonstration and practical session:
- Client preparation for treatment
- Importance of describing the sensation of treatment to clients
- Effective treatment techniques
- Health and safety management: including choice of equipment, safe handling of chemicals, and equipment management
- Number and frequency of treatments
- Use of homecare products
- Maintaining client records
- Post treatment advice
- Importance of treatment insurance
For your practical work, delegates are each asked to bring 1 model who matches our model selection criteria. Do talk to us if you’re finding it difficult to source a model.
The course is accredited by CPD and recognised by all major insurance companies. You will earn 4 CPD points for completing this Dr Platon Cold Plasma training course with 4T Medical.
We also offer ongoing support following training; someone is always on the end of the phone or via email to answer queries during our working hours.
Your place will only be confirmed once payment has been received. Payment plan options available, please enquire.
This course can also be booked as a bespoke training course. The advantages of bespoke training is that you can have hands on experience with a number of models concentrating on the specific indications required, we can be flexible regarding the training location and you can have up to 4 delegates attending.
Places will be offered to aesthetic professionals who have achieved NVQ Level 3 in Beauty or equivalent. The minimum age for entry to the course is 18 years. Each delegate will agree to promote a responsible attitude to health and safety and cooperate with others in maintaining a safe environment throughout their training.