This course covers theory, demonstration and hands on practical experience. Delegates will learn the versatility of the Dual Injector Pro+ and how to build a treatment plan to achieve optimum results for patients.
A maximum of 4 aesthetic professionals only per course.
Training manual supplied.
The 4-hour training course will cover:
- Skin anatomy and physiology
- How radio frequency and electroporation work
- Indications for use
- Effectiveness of treatment – including post treatment skincare
- Appropriate combining of further treatment options
Carrying out a consultation:
- Skin analysis and pre-treatment considerations
- Contraindications and cautions to treatment
- Consenting clients
Demonstration and practice session:
- Client preparation for treatment
- Importance of describing the sensation of treatment to clients
- Effective treatment techniques
- Health and safety management: including choice of equipment, safe handling of products, and equipment management
- Number and frequency of treatments
- Use of homecare products
- Maintaining client records
- Post treatment advice
- Importance of treatment insurance
For your practical work, delegates are each asked to bring 1 model who matches our model selection criteria. Do talk to us if you’re finding it difficult to source a model.
The course is accredited by CPD and recognised by all major insurance companies. You will earn 4 CPD points for completing this Radio Frequency & Electroporation Training featuring the Dual Injector Pro+ course with 4T Medical.
We also offer ongoing support following training; someone is always on the end of the phone or via email to answer queries during our working hours.
Your place will only be confirmed once payment has been received. Payment plan options available, please enquire.
This course can also be booked as a bespoke training course. The advantages of bespoke training is that you can have hands on experience with a number of models concentrating on the specific indications required, we can be flexible regarding the training location and you can have up to 4 delegates attending.
Places will be offered to aesthetic professionals who have achieved NVQ Level 3 in Beauty or equivalent. The minimum age for entry to the course is 18 years. Each delegate will agree to promote a responsible attitude to health and safety and cooperate with others in maintaining a safe environment throughout their training.