Course dates/times are displayed below.
|Wednesday, 17 July 2019||2.30pm - 6.00pm|
|Wednesday, 07 August 2019||2.30pm - 6.00pm|
|Wednesday, 04 September 2019||2.30pm - 6.00pm|
|Wednesday, 02 October 2019||2.30pm - 6.00pm|
Skin peel training covers theory, demonstrations, and hands-on practice using the CLINICCARE AHA/BHA chemical peel range, in order to gain experience to provide appropriate treatment for indication.
We provide the highest standard of service, knowledge and practice for you to gain the confidence to carry out treatments effectively.
The training will cover:
- Skin anatomy & physiology
- Indications for use – including areas of treatments
- Differences in peel solutions and appropriate selection to suit the client
- Effectiveness of treatment – including depth and post treatment skincare
- Handling adverse reactions
- Appropriate combining of further treatment options
Carrying out a Consultation:
- Client selection - including client medical history, drugs, and supplements list
- Skin analysis and pre-treatment considerations
- Contraindications and cautions to treatment
- Consenting clients
Demonstration and practice session:
- Client preparation for treatment – including use of topical anaesthesia
- Importance of describing the sensation of treatment to clients
- Effective treatment techniques
- Health and safety management: including choice of equipment, safe handling of chemicals, and equipment management
- Number and frequency of treatments
- Use of homecare products
- Maintaining client records
- Post treatment advice
- Importance of treatment insurance
A minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Beauty or above is required in order to qualify for the skin peel training.
The minimum age for entry to the course is 18 years.
Small group of 4.
Delegates are each asked to bring 1 model.
This training is CPD accredited and certified.
Cost: £300 (plus VAT)
Your place will only be confirmed once payment has been received.More info & booking