This training course on complications of Toxin and Fillers will cover:
- Problems with Toxin and management strategies to overcome this
- Specific issues with dermal fillers
- Common problems e.g. swelling, bruising, erythema and the Tyndall effect
- Acute and delayed infections
- Cold and hot nodules/lumps and their management
- Granuloma formation
- Acute allergic reactions
- Vascular compromise e.g. necrosis and blindness
- Protocols for Hyalase including: dosing, dilution and administration
- Real life scenarios
For medical professionals only.
Cost: £295 (plus VAT)
Please note your place will only be confirmed once payment has been received.
Group sessions run from: 1.00am – 5.00pm.
This course is not CPD accredited.More info & booking