Course dates/times are displayed below.
|Sunday, 17 November 2019||10.00am - 2.00pm|
Micro-needling training covers theory and practical demonstrations and practice using both the derma roller and the electronic micro needling device to gain experience of both methods in order to provide appropriate treatment for indication.
We provide the highest standard of service, knowledge and practice for you to gain the confidence to carry out treatment effectively.
The training will cover:
- History of micro-needling
- Skin anatomy & physiology
- Indications for use – including areas of treatments
- Effectiveness of treatment
- Handling adverse reactions
- Appropriate combining of further treatment options with micro-needling
Carrying out a Consultation
- Skin analysis and pre-treatment considerations
- Contraindications and cautions to treatment
Demonstration and practical session.
A recognised qualification in anatomy and physiology level 3 OR a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Beauty or above is required in order to qualify for the micro-needling training.
The minimum age for entry to the course is 18 years.
We also offer ongoing support following training: someone is always on the end of the phone or via email to answer queries.
Each candidate will agree to promote a responsible attitude to health and safety and cooperate with others in maintaining a safe environment throughout their training.
Small group of 4.
Delegates are each asked to bring 1 model.
This training is CPD accredited and certified.
Cost: £350 (plus VAT)
Your place will only be confirmed once payment has been received.More info & booking