Cebelia Reinforced Depigmenting
Ask an Expert
If you have a question about Cebelia Reinforced Depigmenting our experts are here to help.
Helps eliminate brown spots and evens skin tone.
Corrects hyperpigmentation of the skin for a uniform complexion thanks to its unique patented formula which acts at every stage of the melanogenesis process.
Main active ingredients
- Inhibits PKA
- Acidifies the pH and thus disturbs catalytic reactions within melanosomes
- Anti-oxidizing: palliates the superficial colour of oxidized melanin
- Inhibits the secretion of tyrosinase and its activity by sequestration of CU2+ ions and consequently the melanin production
Niacinamide (Vitamin PP)
- Active form of vitamin B3. It is water-soluble and corresponds to two molecules: niacine (nicotinic acid) and its amide nicotinamide
- Inhibits transfer of melanosomes (produced by the melanocytes) to the keratinocytes and thus controls pigmentation
- Belongs to the alpha hydroxyle acids (AHA) family generally called fruit acids. Glycolic acid originates from sugarcane
- Restores radiance, diminishes the size of the pores and pigment irregularities (spots)
- Exfoliating activity with elimination of existing spots
This formula is paraben and phenoxyethanol free.
Indications for use
In medical aesthetic procedures:
- Pre and post peeling
- Pre and post laser
- Post nitrogen treatment
- Post Kligman’s Trio
In dermatological procedures:
- Helps reduce age spots (seniles lentigos), pregnancy mask (melasmas), and all brown spots associated with inflammatory skin lesions.
Apply once or twice daily on affected areas after thorough cleansing (during a minimum of 2 months), then apply your day cream or sunscreen.
It is imperative to use a sun cream (SPF 30+) during the day.
For sensitive skin, progressive use is recommended: once daily or every two days during the first week, gradually increasing each week up to 2 applications per day.
After a laser or light peeling, use Cebelia LCE Balm immediately after the procedure to repair the skin and afterward twice a day. One week later after your treatment, use Cebelia Reinforced Depigmenting once or twice a day.
Suitable for all skin types and tones.