The advantages of bespoke training is that you can have hands on experience with 3 to 4 models concentrating on the specific indications required, we can be flexible regarding the training location and you can have up to 3 delegates attending.
The training can cover any/all of the following areas:
- Skin rejuvenation and tightening
- Non-surgical face and brow lift
- Neck and chin tightening
- Smoothing fine lines and wrinkles
- Achieving light volume (around the cheek area) and definition around the jawline
- Treating the neck area, tear trough, nasolabial folds, marionettes and brow lifts
- The varying results that can be achieved from PDO Threads and P(LA/CL) Threads
Training manual supplied.
Training day: 9am – 5pm includes:
- am: Introduction, Theory and Practical
- pm: Practical and Q&A
The course is accredited by CPD and recognised by all major insurance companies. You will earn 8 CPD points for completing this bespoke training with 4T Medical.
We also offer ongoing support following training; someone is always on the end of the phone or via email to answer queries during our working hours.
Your place will only be confirmed once payment has been received. Payment plan options available, please enquire.
Places will be offered to medical professionals who have at least one year’s experience in aesthetics as well as knowledge of cannulae. Please note, thread lift procedures carried out by medical practitioners in England, fall within the Care Quality Commission (CQC) scope of registration, requiring the premises to register with CQC for the regulated activity of surgical procedures.