4T Medical’s Radio Frequency, Electroporation & Iontophoresis Training featuring 4T Medical’s Apollo Duet is a CPD accredited, comprehensive, 6-hour course featuring the Derma Boost Pro product range and the Apollo Duet. This course covers theory, demonstration and hands on practical experience. Delegates will learn the versatility of the Apollo Duet and how to build a treatment plan to achieve optimum results for patients.
A maximum of 3 aesthetic professionals only per course.
Training manual supplied.
The 6-hour training course will cover:
- How radio frequency and electroporation & iontophoresis work
- The benefits of heating and cooling the skin
- The benefits of the Derma Boost Pro range
- Indications for use
- Effectiveness of treatment – including post treatment skincare
- Appropriate combining of further treatment options
Carrying out a consultation:
- Skin analysis and pre-treatment considerations
- Contraindications and cautions to treatment
- Consenting clients
Demonstration and practice session:
- Client preparation for treatment
- Importance of describing the sensation of treatment to clients
- Effective treatment techniques
- Health and safety management: including choice of equipment, safe handling of products, and equipment management
- Number and frequency of treatments
- Use of homecare products
- Maintaining client records
- Post treatment advice
- Importance of treatment insurance
For your practical work, delegates are each asked to bring 1 or 2 models who match our model selection criteria. Do talk to us if you’re finding it difficult to source a model.
We also offer ongoing support following training; someone is always on the end of the phone or via email to answer queries during our working hours.
Cost: from £350+vat
Your place will only be confirmed once payment has been received. Payment plan options available, please enquire.
This course can also be booked as a bespoke training course. The advantages of bespoke training is that you can have hands on experience with a number of models concentrating on the specific indications required, we can be flexible regarding the training location and you can have up to 3 delegates attending.
Places will be offered to aesthetic professionals who have achieved NVQ Level 3 in Beauty or equivalent. The minimum age for entry to the course is 18 years. Each delegate will agree to promote a responsible attitude to health and safety and cooperate with others in maintaining a safe environment throughout their training.