AMALIAN Hair Booster
Ask an Expert
If you have a question about AMALIAN Hair Booster our experts are here to help.
AMALIAN Hair Booster targets hair loss and thinning hair by increasing the number of hair follicles in the active growth phase.
Human hair has a growth cycle that includes three stages: anagen (active growth phase), catagen (transitional phase) and telogen (resting phase). Shedding of the hair only occurs once the next growth cycle (anagen) begins and a new hair shaft starts to emerge.
The normal hair loss rate is fifty to eighty strands a day. If the loss rate exceeds one hundred strands per day, it signifies increased hair shedding and is considered "Hair-loss".
AMALIAN Hair Booster works by increasing the number of follicles in the active growth phase. Its application should be carried out daily. Improvement in hair quality and hair growth should be noticeable after 8-12 weeks continued use. The success of AMALIAN Hair Booster is dependent on the method and frequency of administration, and the presence of active hair follicles.
Purified Water, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Flavonoids*, Ferulic acid*, Caffeic acid*, Anthocyanins*, Saponins*
* Ingredients from Plant Extract
- Visibly repairs damaged hair
- Moisturizes and nourishes hair
- Supports regeneration of hair structure
- Strengthens hair and boosts natural shine
- Reduces hair loss
- Inhibits the enzyme 5α-reductase and stops the conversion of testosterone to DHT (Dihydrotestosteron), the major hormone involved in hair loss.
Ferulic acid and Caffeic acid
- Natural Antioxidants
- Boosts blood circulation to the hair follicle
- Strengthens the hair follicle
- Promotes hair growth
- Supports natural hair color
- Stimulates the production of Biotin, a vitamin necessary for strong, healthy hair
- Calms skin irritation and stimulates cell regeneration
How to Use:
On wet or dry hair, apply AMALIAN Hair Booster daily using the integrated applicator, massage in with fingertips and leave on overnight. Can be easily washed off with water.