Nitrile, Single Use Gloves
Ask an Expert
If you have a question about Nitrile, Single Use Gloves our experts are here to help.
Nitrile, powder free, medical grade, single use examination gloves.
These medical grade examination gloves are suitable for care and cleaning, non-sterile protective usage and for the prevention of cross-contamination. Premium quality, they offer the highest standard of protection. Manufactured with a textured surface to offer a more secure grip and good tactile sensitivity.
- Meets medical standards including pinholes
- Made from high-quality nitrile (latex free) which conforms to the hand during use for a comfortable fit
- Powder free
- Touchscreen compatible
- Textured palms and fingertips for an improved grip
- Beaded cuff provides extra strength during donning and helps prevent liquid roll back
- Lightweight construction for good tactile sensitivity
- Strong durability and tear resistance
- Available in a selection of colours: Blue, White, Black and Violet, as well as a biodegradable Violet Blue
- Sizes: Small, Medium and Large
Quantity: 1 box (100 gloves)