Honey Derma PDO Thread - 3D Cog with Cannula
Ask an Expert
If you have a question about Honey Derma PDO Thread - 3D Cog with Cannula our experts are here to help.
Honey Derma PDO 3D Cogs have multidirectional barbs which fix and support the skin tissue in various directions and are excellent for non-surgical thread face lift treatments.
With a 360° Helical Barbs design, Honey Derma Cogs have multidirectional barbs which fix and support the skin tissue in various directions and are excellent for non-surgical face and neck lift treatments. This minimally invasive procedure uses dissolvable PDO (Polydioxanone) Cog threads to lift and tighten the skin by stimulating new collagen production thereby reducing wrinkles, tightening pores and creating volume.
Why Choose Honey Derma Cog 3D Cog
3D Cog is a revolutionary embedding (PDO (Polydioxanone) suture and ligature thread, with cogs and barbs formed during manufacture. As the point of contact to tow panniculus carnosus is increased, the lifting effect is maximized.
- Two times greater anchoring and tensile strength than cut-thread offers an effective facial lifting.
- 360 (3D Cog) can fix the tissues in all directions with 360 degree protrusion.
What can be treated with threading?
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin furrows and wrinkles on the neck, cleavage and underarms
- Bags under the eye
- Lips and around the mouth (Marionette lines)
- Sagging chin or cheeks
- Crow's Feet
- Nasolabial folds (Smile lines)
- Received the safest 4th rank (the highest rank) by the KFDA (Korean Food and Drug Administration)
- CE marked
- Our manufacturers produce a medical bio absorbable polymer (Polydioxanone (PDO) polymer particles, Absorbable surgical suture, Absorbable bone fixation)
- SAMYANGSA Suture
- Non toxic
- Heavy metal free
|GUAGE||Length (mm)||USP||Length (mm)|
Quantity: Box of 4